single@SG
Welcome to Singles @ SG. Hope you enjoy your stay over here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

single@SG
Welcome to Singles @ SG. Hope you enjoy your stay over here.
single@SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Earl Nightingale The Miracle of Your Mind COMPLETE
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 am by makimwa

» Interesting GIF
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm by Hello我猜我猜我猜猜猜!

» come join us for badminton game at bt gombak sports hall.
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am by roni here

» CLIMATE CHANGE: IPCC ISSUES STARK WARNING OVER GLOBAL WARMING
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:14 pm by Darkmen

» HOMELESS IN SINGAPORE’S ISLAND PARADISE
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm by Darkmen

» JEM ACCIDENT IS DUE TO POOR QUALITY FT NOT TIGHTENING OF FT POLICY!
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am by Darkmen

» Imagine a life without the PAP
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 am by Darkmen

» WHAT AN OPPOSITION MEMBER SHOULD DO AND SAY TO WIN SWING VOTERS OVER
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:23 am by Darkmen

» PAP half-heartedly cleaning up the mess they started?
M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:01 pm by Darkmen

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 181 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:09 am

M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission!

Go down

M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission! Empty M’sian worker gets 61% Govt subsidy for SGH’s A&E admission!

Post by Darkmen Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Malaysian worker had an accident on Monday and was brought to SGH’s A&E. Today, he returned from his medical leave and showed me the bill. I couldn’t believe my eyes!! Do you know how generous our government subsidy is on a Malaysian worker with work permit here?! A whopping 61%!!

My first reaction was I want to bitch-slap the Minister for Health until he goes for by-pass again!! Of course as a business owner, I am thrilled that government is helping me to cut down my expenses by so much. This is probably one of the reasons why I am already a millionaire because government is doing so much to help me build up my wealth. But, as a taxpayer, this is definitely a joke!!

None of my twenty-two foreign workers paid a single cent to IRAS last year. Why should they? All are earning less than $25,000! Yet, without paying a single cent to our tax authorities, they are able to enjoy a whopping government subsidy of 61%?! Tell me this is not TRUE!! The money here could have been re-directed to finance subsidies for our own CITIZENS!! Instead, the government wants private institution to run insurance policies and drive up the insurance premiums!!

You know what is it that pisses me off the most? There is ABSOLUTELY no need for government to subsidize at all!! In situations like this the motor insurer would have paid for my worker’s hospitalization bill. Say for some crazy reason, the motor insurer denies the claim, my worker can claim under Workman Compensation because he was delivering a document to our customer when the accident occurred!!

At the end of the day, now I finally understand why I have managed to amass such a huge fortune before I am even 32 years old:

1. Liberal issue of work permits – allowing me to hire TWO Malaysian workers for the price of ONE Singaporean worker.

2. Grant me the rights to be a slave-driver – my workers work 6 day a week and only gets 7 days annual leave.

3. Needless subsidies on healthcare on FOREIGNERS – allowing me to further reduce my operating costs.

4. Offering me money to hire Diploma holders – YES, this is something new in the market. Apparently, there is an over-supply of them and no one wants to hire them. I can tell you for $1600 I can get a Malaysian with First Class Honours , so why should I hire a Diploma student when they actually cost more?

As a millionaire, I am happy that the government is doing so much to help people like myself. This will allow us to continue to pamper ourselves and get the Ferrari or Lamborghini that we have always wanted. In fact, it may allow me to pay a deposit for a house in Sentosa Cove very soon.

But, as a citizen, I am truly sad to see such huge income disparity between myself and the average Singaporean worker. Because I am not hiring them, they are forced to pick up work with lower salary. While I can splurge on meals in exotic French restaurants, they can only pray that the hawkers don’t anyhow raise price again! And what is this crap about Meritocracy? I can spend thousands a month at renowned “playschools” for my two year-old daughter – giving her a heads-up in life. What can the average worker do except to get their parents to help them look after the kids?

I think enough help has been given to the rich and powerful. Even the recent announcement on COE revision is a joke. I am already planning to buy a new Bentley and Maserati IMMEDIATELY after 1 Feb!! These measures don’t hurt me, they are not my Kryptonite.

Since the current government lacks the commitment and resolve to reduce the income disparity, let someone else try it! As the country’s economy improves, what I want to see is everybody enjoying the fruits of our hard work. And not just 10 percent of the population enjoying life, while the rest all just hope to be six feet under soon!! The doomsday clock is no longer ticking. Time has already ran out for the PAP!!

MC Hammer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkmen
Darkmen
ironmen
ironmen

Back to top Go down