single@SG
Welcome to Singles @ SG. Hope you enjoy your stay over here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

single@SG
Welcome to Singles @ SG. Hope you enjoy your stay over here.
single@SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Earl Nightingale The Miracle of Your Mind COMPLETE
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 am by makimwa

» Interesting GIF
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm by Hello我猜我猜我猜猜猜!

» come join us for badminton game at bt gombak sports hall.
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am by roni here

» CLIMATE CHANGE: IPCC ISSUES STARK WARNING OVER GLOBAL WARMING
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:14 pm by Darkmen

» HOMELESS IN SINGAPORE’S ISLAND PARADISE
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm by Darkmen

» JEM ACCIDENT IS DUE TO POOR QUALITY FT NOT TIGHTENING OF FT POLICY!
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am by Darkmen

» Imagine a life without the PAP
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 am by Darkmen

» WHAT AN OPPOSITION MEMBER SHOULD DO AND SAY TO WIN SWING VOTERS OVER
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:23 am by Darkmen

» PAP half-heartedly cleaning up the mess they started?
A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:01 pm by Darkmen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 181 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:09 am

A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL

Go down

A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL Empty A STRUGGLE FOR SINGAPORE'S SOUL

Post by Darkmen Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear fellow true blue Singaporeans,

Much of what I have to say would not be new, but I feel that I have to express reality in a holistic manner in order that those amongst you who still feel obligated to the PAP or still support the MIWs, can rationally and objectively decide whether PM Lee Hsien Loong and his team still deserve your loyalty.

My chief issue here is that of the foreign influx into Singapore and the Lee regime’s reckless issuing of pink and blue ICs along with hundreds of thousands of employment passes to outsiders.

Our dear PM in his “enlightened” wisdom has in the most recent national day message, announced that the foreigner influx shall continue unabated to make up for falling birth rates and to sustain the economy, but I say that the cost of this is far too great to bear. A single truth is that we are but a small island no larger than Washington DC. There is an actual limit as to how many people Singapore can actually house and I’m guessing that most of you would not want to live like Hong Kong citizens, packed into miniscule apartments with each square meter of Singapore turned into urban sprawl. Indeed, this is already happening with Singaporeans being forced to make do with smaller apartments due to the exorbitant price of housing and jungle being cleared for roads as the PIE is drastically broadened. Frankly speaking, the rot has got to stop as none of us want to live as a human sardine in a can labelled “Singapore”.

Next, I’d like you all to consider what it means to be a Singaporean, to have a say in your political future and to be able to influence your destiny so that your children will have a better life. According to “Breakthrough: Roadmap for Singapore’s Political Future”, a book by Derek Da Cunha, 118,000 new pinks ICs were given out between 2005 and 2011. Additionally, the government has openly announced that they will give out 25,000 new citizenships per year.

Folks, this means that from 2012 to the next elections in 2016, we will be looking at 125,000 new citizens (243,000 new citizens from 2005 to 2016) who in my opinion, have less right to decide our government, its policies and our future than we who have lived on this island all our lives. According to Derek, Labour party politicians in a previous British election won their seats because of support from new Indian immigrants. If we look at Singapore, we can logically infer that new citizens will support the PAP out of gratitude and because only the PAP will maintain such a liberal immigration policy to enable them to bring their friends and relatives to continue overpopulating Singapore.

Even if you might say that you WANT the PAP to stay in power, at least let it be by the consent of true blue Singaporean votes and by the free will of native Singaporeans, NOT by opportunistic hordes of foreigners who seek to exploit this island and trample on locals like you and me. As I end this paragraph, let me leave you with a thought….you might be like my aged parents who insist on voting for the PAP even as their child (me) faces horrific job competition from PRCs, mainland Indians, Philippinos and even Caucasian economic migrants to Singapore but please spare a moment to consider how your grandchildren will fare when they can’t get places in university or even polytechnic due to competition from the offspring of new citizens, end up renting shoe box apartments because HDB flats are too expensive and get permanently retrenched from their low paying jobs because foreign labour is cheaper.

Lastly, please bear with me as I cover what is dear to us all…..our identity. The Singaporean identity, with its admirable values of courtesy, honesty, kindness for our neighbours, basic social graces and even the willingness to sacrifice through National Service is now under threat from the sheer unmanageable horde of foreigners and new citizens in our midst. It is a fact that the ability of a native population to assimilate newcomers is dependent on the newcomers being small enough in number such that the immigrants have no choice but to “localise” themselves. This is NOT happening in Singapore as we quite possibly have more than 1 million PRC Chinese here, MANY MANY thousands of mainland Indians, uncountable Philippine nationals and have seen the “ang mo” population double or even triple. Let me leave you with some anecdotal evidence that our culture is being torn down by the brick… PRC Chinese will often lambaste Singaporeans for not being Chinese enough and therefore inferior…a people from the Philippines seem to think that Tagalog has become the fifth national language, mainland Indians openly look down on local Indians and Caucasians treat Singapore like their own private playground. (I was at a foodcourt a week ago when a white family barged in front of the queue I was in. Despite shouts of objections from the patrons, the father of the family insisted on cutting in and even told his son, “It’s mind over matter my boy. We don’t mind and the bloody locals don’t matter!”)

In conclusion my dear Singaporean friends, we really are in a life-or-death struggle over the soul of this nation. Please vote for the party that will preserve and grow a true blue Singaporean majority in 2016, not one that lays out the welcome mat for parasitic foreigners whilst talking about protecting a “Singaporean core” like we’re some sort of endangered species.

Sovereign Singaporean
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkmen
Darkmen
ironmen
ironmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum